Twelve people, including 11 schoolgirls died in a fire in a dormitory in the province of Adana, southern Turkey on Tuesday. Euronews reported.
One worker of the dormitory and 11 girls aged from 10 to 14 are among the dead.
Another 22 people were evacuated from the burning three-story building and taken to hospital.
According to the governor of Adana Mahmut Demirtas, they were injured by fragments of glass or suffered from combustion products poisoning.
According to preliminary data, the cause of the fire was electrical fault.