Ata Meken set the new fashion - to dismiss coalition of the majority in order to put out to grass undesirable prime ministers. Successful experiment with the cabinet of Omurbek Babanov has proved its value in relation to the government headed by Zhantoro Satybaldiev. Socialists defiantly quit the alliance for the second time in order to pursuit of their interests.
According to the law, coalition disintegration entails resignation of the government. 24.kg news agency decided to ask its respondents whom they see as the head of the Cabinet.
Myktybek Abdyldaev, the leader of Ata-Zhurt parliamentary faction:
- Most probably, current Spokesman Asylbek Zheenbekov and the Vice Prime Minister Zhoomart Otorbaev will divide the post of prime minister. Of course the leaders of factions Chynybai Tursunbekov and Felix Kulov also can edge their way, but it's hard to say how effective it will be.
Shairbek Mamatoktorov, expert:
- Considering such horrible condition of economy and always growing discontent of the population, to go into the government is political idiocy. As for Satybaldiev's government, as the saying goes, the Moor has done his duty, let him go. This government has done all antinational orders and, by tradition, which Atambaev and Babanov started, will leave without reporting.
Whoever will become new prime minister, he will be "transitional". It is sign of shortsightedness of this politician if only he doesn't have magic wand. Because all problems of executive authority are much deeper than it seems. They consist in today unbalanced system of the state administration. Today the state is governed by random and unprepared people. There are legends among people about the level of the president and his surroundings. As we know, Felix Kulov, Asyylbek Zheenbekov, Chynybai Tursunbekov and several more politicians of such class and level see themselves at the post of prime minister. The choice is limited. We know their potential. There are also Temir Sariev and Taiyrbek Sarpashev. Don't expect anything of them. In short, current political elite is unable to give intelligent prime minister.
Ravshan Zheenbekov, the leader of National Opposition Movement:
- Zhoomart Otorbaev will become the new prime minister of Kyrgyzstan. It is definitely. Since the president has begun the play with coalition disintegration, he will decide who will be the prime minister. Zhoomart Otorbayev is protégé of Almazbek Atambaev.
- But will Otorbayev agree to hold this post? In political quarters he is famous for being a person who is not accustomed to make difficult decisions.
- He will agree because he won't be able to refuse.
Kalicha Umuralieva, the head of Nashe Pravo (Our right) Social Fund:
- According to the rumors, Kubanychbek Kulmatov was prepared for this post. It was said that this was the order of Russia. I think that his post of mayor is just a springboard for further premiership. As it is said, you cannot step in the same river twice, that's why we shouldn't appoint Omurbek Babanov. That's why I place a stake on Kubanychbek Kulmatov.
Sergey Masaulov, the leader of Advanced Research Center:
- There are only suppositions now. I will base on what I have written about it in the end of January. It was clear even in that time that the intrigue has begun and Omurbek Tekebaev participate in it. Probably, his frenemy Omurbek Babanov will become a new prime minister. Such person who wouldn't be politician, but first of all businessmen who will bent on new electricity tariff implementation is needed. Satybaldiev just needed to leave quietly. He is too careful person for breaking down tariff policy. The most part of banking sector are under Babanov and he also began exchange offices restructuring. He will be given an opportunity to retake all these.
The name of current mayor Kubanychbek Kulmatov is also mentioned. On the back ground of all these games with disintegration of coalition, the operation "Successor" has begun. Because Almazbek Atambayev said that he won't seek reelection. And he needs someone to leave the "economy". And this someone should be prepared now. As for Babanov, from one side, he is convenient candidate, but from the other side - the decision should be coordinated with Russia and Kazakhstan, otherwise certain complications can appear.
Nadira Narmatova, the Vice Spokesman of the parliament from Ata-Zhurt faction:
- There are no worthy personnel at the post of prime minister among those whom the media names. For instance, Felix Kulov has been holding high offices for over 20 years, but didn't do anything for country's development. The only thing he and Omurbek Tekebaev can do is to disintegrate coalitions and not for country's interests, but for their sordid motives. Or the Vice Prime Minister Zhoomart Otorbaev. So, one can't promote reforms on this post? Or it is necessary to become a prime minister? The only one whom I consider to be worthy is Akhmatbek Keldibekon, but he is behind bars.
Mars Sariev, political scientist:
- It is hard to say. It is a question of backstage arrangements. Here neither logic nor correlation of any criteria don't matter anything. It is banal search of compromise figure. The question is who would perform such role. I think that for Kubanychbek Kulmatov is too early. Omurbek Babanov is also not an option. Maybe current spokesman Asylbek Zheenbekov will fit. It is necessary to strike a balance of clans and dispose of Zhantoro Satybaldiev. As for configuration, the next will be in the same membership as the previous one. That is Ar-Namys - SDPK - Ata Meken.
Arkady Dubnov, Russian expert:
- As far as I know, the following names are called: current mayor Kubanychbek Kulmatov, the head of State Taxation Service Iskhak Masaliev, who could become suitable technical prime minister. But, honestly, I don't think that the figure of cabinet's leader will have any serious meaning. I also don't think that he will be more professional or more experienced than Zhantoro Satybaldiev. All this coalition disintegration is nothing more than settling personal scores of "father of constitution" Omurbek Tekebayev with Zhantoro Satybaldiev.