At least 29 people have applied for the post of Ombudsman. Parliament members reported.
Ombudsman was not elected on December 10. None of the nominees put up by the parliamentary factions of Parliament, has not received enough votes.
On December 11, Parliament announced a new reception of documents from applicants for the position of the chief human rights defender of the country.
The process has completed the day before, and, according to the department of letters and reception of citizens of the executive office of Parliament, there have been received applications from 29 nominees:
1. Osmonov Kamchybek Ergeshovich
2. Momunov Mamat Amanovich
3. Askarbekov Mavlyan Amangeldievich
4. Umuralieva Kalicha Kuseinovna
5. Arabaev Cholponkul Isaevich
6. Rysaliev Bakytbek Korzhubaevich
7. Karybekova Gulzar Borisovna
8. Tashbulatov Akylbek Kozuevich
9. Kamchibekova Nurzhamal Matisakovna
10. Omurzak uulu Zamirbek
11. Osmonoliev Kanybek Osmonalievich
12. Akerov Tabyldy Abdramanovich
13. Osmonoliyev Kairat Mederbekovich
14. Isakov Tolkunbek Mamatovich
15. Rakhmatullaev Kamaldin Mamayusupovich
16. Mamasaliev Alisher Turgunbaevich
17. Zhakypbekov Shadykan Myrzakanovich
18. Abdykadyrov Aytpay
19. Ryskeldiev Omurbek Dyushenbaevich
20. Omurzak uulu Zamirbek
21. Aaly kyzy Nazira
22. Karasartova Rita Rakhmanovna
23. Koichumanova Cholpon Urushbekovna
24. Erzhanova Tuken Dzheenbaevna
25. Baltabaev Abdivali Zhakypovich
26. Nurdin Amakan (Motuev)
27. Kolopov Albert Seksenbaevich
28. Turgunaliev Zhyparkul Turgunalievich
29. Eraliev Zamir.
The received documents have been submitted to the fractions of Parliament for consideration.